We had another exciting month and are now into the final third of the summer. We continue to push forward towards the dreams and the vision we have for our future! I trust you are doing the same.
Some of what we’ve been up to:
- New video project We started working with Matt Horwitz on a cool rise365 video project. You’ll be hearing more about this later.
- Refocused rise365 Time spent refocusing rise365! (more info soon, I promise)
- Date nights It’s our goal to have a weekly date night. We went 2 for 4 this month which was awesome! (Way better than going 0fer!)
- Business growth We had 5 new students sign up with Soundboard Music School. Incredible!
- New op-in form You’ll notice now at the bottom of each post, there’s a box to sign up for updates via email. This is a great way to make sure you don’t miss a thing, so check it out below on this post!
On The Blog
This will give you an idea into the behind the scenes of rise365. It’s been an interesting month statistically. Uniques and new visitors were up, while total visits were down.
This is because, for the majority of the month of June, we were facilitating the 30 Day Focus Challenge. This brought a group of people to the site everyday to interact in a forum as we worked together on our specific goals.
- Unique visitors +5%
- Total visits -23% (+30% in June, so still up from May!)
- Search engine traffic (Held steady)
- New Visitors +5%
Top Monthly Commenters
These are our rock stars who continue to add to the conversation on the site. Thanks, folks; we really appreciate it!
- Ann Musico (48)
- Michael Wright (39)
- Donna Yates (20)
- John Cole (18)
- Thomas Mason (14)
- Jason Vandehey (13)
- Joe Lalonde (13)
- Dan Hefferan (12)
- Cindy Hirch (11)
- Michael Mendoza (11)
Most Viewed Posts
Once again, our top two posts are the same. They have been at the top for a few months now. The other eight seem to be some of the favorites from the past 30 days.
- The Lighter Side: Start!
- Conducting Inventory
- Do You Know What Your Strengths Are?
- Not Putting Up With The Crap Anymore
- Pat Flynn
- Why You Need To Move Your Elephant
- We Just Got Started, Fear And All
- Stop The Bleeding With Gratitude
- What’s Up With The Lack Of Guerrilla Moms?
Question: What were you up to this past month? If you blog, what was your top post (please include a link!)?